Welcome to Princess's Rainbow Bridge Memorial Residency
Memories of Princess
Memories of our little Princess:|
• That tongue!
• Those cute little grey eyelashes
• How she slept on mommy
• How she would walk behind me when we would come back into the house after a walk
• Waiting for mom outside of the bathroom
• Opening the bathroom door and having her run in and then run out
• Coming home, opening her pen, and having her run around and sit at the edge of the couch
• Making sure we were there
• Remember The Love
• Ruling the neighborhood
• The bark that said "I'm here!"
• Her stump in the field
• When she would not eat unless her food was out of the bowl and on the carpet
• Her strength in the face of a horrible diagnosis
• Keeping up with her brother in the field
• On the late night walk, how she would look up at me with those beautiful eyes partly shut as I held her like a little baby
• Popping her head up when she saw us or wanted to know what was going on
• The snuggle lying on her side up to my chest and hugging her
• Waiting on the edge of the bed or in front of her Mom's pillow looking out the door wanting for Mom to come back
• Sitting with her back up to the front door
• How when she wanted to come up on the loveseat, she would look at you and wait until you tapped on the cushion. She would then climb up with all of her might and put her front legs on that cushion and look at you with that cute face to bring her up.
• Those very few times when her tongue was in
• Walking around the corner at VSDS with the look after going through those tests of "I did good mommy and daddy".
• Those big eyes
• The many tears
Princess's People Parent(s), Jim and Lee Ann, would appreciate knowing you have visited their Princess's Memorial Residency.
Click here to Email Jim and Lee Ann a condolence, or to send an E-sympathy pet memorial card click here.
Give a gift renewal of Princess's residency
(by Credit Card, or PayPal)